The 2016 Vissla Cosmic Children Festival is the European part of the global Vissla Cosmic Children 2016 events. These 2 days paid homage to the surf culture of the 70’s and the 80’s and for the first time in history introduced the Shred Your Shape category with Pro and amateur shapers coming from all corners of the globe (France, Spain, UK, Australia, USA, South Africa, Greece, Italy, Canary Islands, Germany, Portugal…).
The natural National park of Liencres, Spain offered the perfect set up for a weekend full of good vibes where everyone from kids to living legends got their fair amount of stoke!
To finish the day and keep the heads banging live music was played, beers were drank and more surfing stories were told until the early hours of the morning, and the Pro Shapers stories started getting more interesting the later it went on….
We can’t wait to see you again next year, we’ll be back, don’t miss it!
Cosmic Children 2016 Final Pro
1. Alex Bauduin (single fin) Tenerife
Boat Trip Mentawai a bordo del King Millenium
2. Jules Noirbusson (twin fin) Francia
3. Jules Langlois (Grommet) Francia
4. Anne Calderon (Girls) Cantabria
Cosmic Children 2016 Final Amateur
1. Asier Ibañez (twin fin) Euskadi
Surf Camp en Maldivas Mango Surf House
2. Yeray Garcia (Single) Lanzarote
3. Hanna Babari (Girls) California
4. Leon Agurruza (Grommet) Fuerteventura
Tag Team Families
Raul, Dani, Nestor y Silvia García (Cantabria)